Instagram Giveaway Rules for Entrants
We host giveaways as an opportunity for our sponsors to grow their social audience while offering real-life prizes to people just like you! We have compiled a list of giveaway rules that make sure all entrants have a fair chance to win, while also ensuring no one is taking advantage of giveaways. All sorts of fraud occurs in the social giveaway space, and we do our best to ensure that our prizes are going to legitimate entrants.
Our giveaway rules may be updated from time to time, and as we change the rules this page will be updated.
Last Updated: September 17th, 2019
– All entrants must have an Instagram account in good standing that is a public account on the last day of the giveaway.
– All entrants must have at-least five posts publicly visible on their Instagram profile which were posted in the 90 days leading up to the start of the giveaway.
– All entrants must have at-least twenty posts publicly visible on their Instagram profile in total.
– All entrants must have an Instagram account which is at-least one year old on the start of the giveaway.
– We will disqualify any entrant that is suspected of using an automated system or “bot” to enter the giveaway.
– We will disqualify any entrant that has won within the 365 days leading up to the start of the giveaway they entered.
– We will disqualify any winner whose Instagram account appears to belong to someone other than the individual mentioned on the winner’s tax forms.
– We will disqualify any winner who does not agree to filling out the required paperwork upon being notified that they won.
– We will disqualify any winner who does respond to us within 24 hours of being notified of winning.
– We will select a winner from multiple entry points (Instagram accounts & otherwise) which means that every entry point may not have a winner.
– We will disqualify any entrant that does not follow these rules in full.
– We reserve the right to disqualify winners at our own discretion.